lauantai 21. toukokuuta 2016

This one's for you






Pour toi ma chèrie.

In two weeks, it'll be the time for goodbyes. Lucky as we are, that's not the end. We'll Skype, and a lot. But still, it's not the same. It will never be the same again. We will never again be able to walk by the Loire and laugh so much, that we're not able to make noise of any kind, never again as exchange students. When I left Finland, I would've never ever believed that I could find someone like you. Someone from so far, from a different culture, with so beautiful smile. But I did. And I will always be thankful for that. You've made this life experience so many times better that it would've ever been without you. I remember that one time when I woke up, with I don't know how many messages from you, probably like 15 or more. You had hard time and you came to me. That means so much to me. And when you're back in Mexico, ignore the 8 hour time difference and atlantic and 10 000 kilometers, if you have something to tell me, I'll be there, on the other side of the world, but close in our hearts. We've both had hard times during these 9 months, but hey here we are, still surviving everyday. Or should I already say living? This isn't about surviving anymore, but about living. This year was the time of our lives. Not everyday, but most of it anyway. And you're one of the best things that has happened to me since I left Finland, or maybe in my whole life. In two weeks, first there'll be 2200 kilometers and then 10 000 kilometers, but do you know why it doesn't matter? Being best friends means that we're gonna be besties, even if we don't see everyday, even if we don't speak everyday, we're still thinking about each others everyday. You're my partner in crime, my favorite mexican. I'm glad that I had the privilege to meet you. We've known only for 9 months, but still in that time you've became a fundamental part of my life. Usually I don't believe in destiny, but this can't be anything else. Two people living that far from each other, decided to take a gap year, met each other, fell in love with each other and decided to do weird stuff together. That's what true friendship is about. Now I've tried to describe our friendship, and how important you are to me. I don't know if I succeed in it. But the point was that I love you, you're my best friend, my soulmate, the sunshine of my life and one of the things that I'm never gonna let go.

In two weeks I'll cry when I say goodbye to you, I'll cry when my train leaves from Nantes, I'll cry when my plane takes off in Paris and I'll cry again one week later when you'll leave France behind you. But it's not all out of sadness, I promise, but the happiness that I met you.

Instead of seeing every week, we have to save money, work and be patient and that's how I'm going to travel to Mexico in july 2017 and you to Finland hopefully the next winter. That's when we're going to feel ourselves full again. Before that, this friendship is going to be about long Skype calls, with a bad connection and lot of messages. But we're going to get through it, I'm sure of it. Let's grow old together and move to some paradise island, when we're 80 years old.

The love I'm feeling for you is stronger than the ocean and 10 000 km between us, bisous! <3

Je t'aime tellement beaucoup.

Maria




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti